Welcome to the FVB Umpires Website
Operating in Northern Illinois since 1994, the Fox Valley Blues Umpire Association has built a reputation as a top umpire association with our fresh approach.
- Umpires enjoy our pool of quality games, extensive networking opportunities and flexible assigning practices
- Leagues appreciate easy billing, quick and easy access to a supply of excellent umpires, and the quality and reliability that has set FVB aside from other assignment organizations
- Our customers range from nearly 100 IHSA schools, to tournament organizations, and in-house Rec programs.
- FVB is more than just an assigning option, it is the most complete umpire solution in Illinois
We serve much of the Chicago metropolitan area, ranging as far north as Zion and Rockford, south to Aurora, and west to Geneseo. Our reach extends eight high school conferences, four collegiate programs, and more than 50 summertime leagues and programs. The Fox Valley Blues have the unique distinction of officiating the MCYSA International Championships, an international baseball tournament hosted in Crystal Lake, IL. We are also the exclusive umpire organization for Gameday USA tournaments. Our networking has resulted in members working extensive IHSA State Finals as well as NCAA D-III Regionals and World Series. We are unlike any organization in Illinois as our primary mission is to help our umpires achieve their officiating goals.
- Umpires: Interested in joining? Leagues and teams: do you need umpires for your games?
Click here to learn more about FVB’s mission and history...
|2/11/15||7:00 pm||AOA Training Night||Naperville North HS||TBD|
|2/18/15||7:00 pm||AOA Training Night||Naperville North HS||TBD|
|2/25/15||7:00 pm||AOA Training Night||Naperville North HS||TBD|
|3/4/15||7:00 pm||AOA Training Night||Naperville North HS||TBD|
|3/7/15||8:00 am||FVB Primary Clinic||Wheaton College||Registration link: http://tinyurl.com/fvbclinic2015|
|3/11/15||7:00 pm||AOA Training Night||Naperville North HS||TBD|
|3/18/15||7:00 pm||AOA Training Night||Naperville North HS||TBD|
|DEC 28||NI MBBL||DH 3 UMPIRES|